Posted by: Pinky | 2008-11-22

Burning feet and sore legs

I' m 56 yrs old. My feet burn especially my heels, and it feels like
the veins in my legs are going to snap.... very sore. When I stand
after sitting a while I battle to walk. Please help!

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Pinky

Its not possible for me to help without more detailed information about your medical history. Are you diabetic? Do you have a history of circulation problems, hypertension, obesity etc. This sounds like a problem that is best discussed with your doctor.

Posted by: paola | 2009-03-10

My feet are sore and hot, especially on the balls of the feet. The skin folds at the bottom of the ball are looking more torn than they should be. I do not like walking barefoot much and I use a foot scrub every day.

Reply to paola