Question
Posted by: QOKS | 2012/08/01

BURNING FEET

MY FEET ARE BURNING ESPECIALLYE AT NIGHT I HAVE BEEN TO DOCTORS THEY DONT GET THE SOLUTION HELP ME

Expert ImagePodiatrist

Burning sensation in the feet could have various causes shoewear, certain medical condition (eg diabetes), medication and others. Burning sensation in the feet could be due damage to the nerve endings and is known as neuropathy. I would suggest that you consult with a podiatrist to assess your specific signs and symptoms and advise on treatment. Podiatry association of South Africa www.podiatrist.co.za 0861 100 249

2
Posted by: niranjan mishra | 2012/10/06

I HAVE NO DIABETICS, BLOOD PRESSURE &  THIRIOD. BUT I WAS SUFFERING IN BURNING FEET. PLEASE SUGGEST ME MEDICINE NAME FOR RELIEVING THIS DISEASES.

Reply to niranjan mishra
Posted by: podiatrist | 2012/08/02

Reply to podiatrist