Question
Posted by: Anita | 2009/12/08

Burning Feet

I' ve got this burning sensation on the bottom of my feet, especially the " top"  part where my toes is.
It is really burning and I am in constant pain, can hardly walk somedays. If I get up in the morning, I need to stand on my feet before I can walk.
On top of that I get pins and needles as well, but the constant burning pain is really uncomfortable.
And to top this off I am not even that old and are active.
What can I use to make the burning stop- ointment, tablets!!!

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Anita

It may be that you are getting these pains as a result of the alignment of the forefoot. Change in alignment of the bones in the forefoot are very common and will present with the symptoms you describe. Consult a podiatrist for an assessment, they should be able to fix this with an insole.

Chris

4
Posted by: joan | 2010/01/31

I have burning feet all the time, can hardly sleep at night , my feet are out of the covers winter and summer. I have read your replies to people who hav e burning feet, and cream only relieves the burning for a short time. I do not have diabeties. No one can tell me what causes the problem, Can you help.

Reply to joan
Posted by: John | 2010/01/18

I am diabetic and was told that it is one of the symptoms of diabetes. I use an vit. supplement for diabetes and when it burns, I use Ingram' s champor cream.

Reply to John
Posted by: wally | 2010/01/16

i have got burning feet at the bottom it gets so bad that i have got to put cold water on them. help please

Reply to wally
Posted by: Foot expert | 2009/12/11

Dear Anita

Chris

Reply to Foot expert