Posted by: andries | 2009-10-29

My feet are really hot and painful underneath, big vein also on top painful sometimes, felt especially in the evenings. Another problem is periodical blisters on the sides and toes but are not painfull

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Andries

There are quite a few possible explanations and I need more information to try and help you. It could be a skin infection, callus build-up or even a circulation or nerve condition. Many foot conditions require a full history and examination to make a diagnosis. I suggest you visit a podiatrist or your GP to take a look at it.

Posted by: John | 2009-11-18

People burning feet is diabetes!
use " Diabion tabs"  for burning feet. It is vitamines can do no harm.
see www diabion co za

Reply to John
Posted by: Bill Hollenbach | 2009-11-10

Soles of my feet burn and tingle like pinns and needles. This started when I HAD to wear safety shoes. My feet were so painfull, I could barely walk. Any idea why it is still sore after a year?

Reply to Bill Hollenbach
Posted by: Tshepo Michael Seruwe | 2009-11-04

Swelling underneath the feet

Reply to Tshepo Michael Seruwe
Posted by: tshepo michael seruwe | 2009-11-04

Hi my name is Tshepo and im 26yrs old I have a swelling underneth my feet and its painful i want know what could be the problem and pls when responding pls suggest some contact number is 078-3299-396

Reply to tshepo michael seruwe