Question
Posted by: Ben | 2009/09/10

Burning Feet

Doc, for the last couple of days my feet get warm, almost burning, when standing for a couple of minutes. My shoes has not been changed I don’ t think I have a rash (no discoloration, no smell, no swelling noticeable) if I rest my feet it clears quickly. Is it a reason for concern, and is there something I can use for it. This is new and my work conditions have not changed. Please advise.

Thanx Ben

Hallo Ben
You may have a neuropathy ( this can be caused by vit B shortage, diabetes or other causes of nerve degeneration) or a problem with blood flow to the feet. Let your doctor have a look at the pulses of your feet and test the nerve conduction.