Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/29

BURNING FEET

Hi I am a 42 year old woman and are suffering from burning feet, especially under my feet, it sometimes burns so much that I am not able to walk. I thought it is my shoes but still if I take them off my feet still burning. What can this be?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Anonymous

The most common cause of burning under the feet is bad shoes. Shoes with a high heel, shoes where the sole is too thin or worn out will cause the feet to burn, often long after you have taken them of.

Chris

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/05

I am 45 years old and also suffer from a burning sensation at the bottom of my feet. This is worse at night. I have been told it is peripheral neuropathy, and offered a drug to make my nerve endings less sensitive. Is there anything else I can do?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/31

suffering from burning feet, especially under my feet, it sometimes burns so much that I am not able to walk