Posted by: Robmas | 2009-01-16

Burning Feet

Happy New Year Doctor
I have been having a problem for nearly two years now with my feet. I sometimes get a burning sensation or a needle pain under my feet from time to time during the day. Can it be a medical condition I should be concerned about, because sometimes the pain can be serious.

Dear Robmas

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you consult your GP, as there can be a medical reason for the symptoms that you are experiencing, like Burning Feet Syndrome. Your GP will be able to do some tests to rule this condition out. Refer to the following like regarding this syndrome:

Posted by: Pilly | 2009-04-07

Dear Dr.
I have been experiencing a burning sensation under my feet. Sometimes the pain climbs way up into my legs and even lower thigh. This happens especially after sitting for long hours, and also when i am stressed out. I have taken it to my Doctor but he seems not to know the cause of it. Could you please advice or at least tell me the cause of this.

Regards Pilly

Reply to Pilly