Question
Posted by: G-MAN | 2009/12/08

burning feeling on tip of Penis

HI
I had unprotected sex with a female who was last sexually active 7 years ago. She said that she have no infections or smells. I am not sure if I have a urin infection and fear for STI. I have the burning feeling only sometimes and it' s not persistant.

Any advice?

I assume that this is a new experience for you, in other words, it only happened since the unprotected sex? It would stand to reason that something in that experience has had an effect - it may not be an STI, it could be a yeast infection (this is common and not necessarily sexually transmitted, but you could pick it up from her). It may also be something else, like a bacterial infection. It is important to have this treated so that any infection does not spread, or get passed onto another partner/reinfect this same partner. I am wondering why you had unprotected sex? It is not only risky for you but for your partners too if not in a long-term relationship...and just because she hasn't had sex for 7 years, doesn't mean she is necessarily STI-free, or HIV negative!

2
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009/12/09

The 3 big lies: 1, The cheq is in the post. 2, I will just lay next to you. 3 I will not come in your mouth. And I just hear the 4 th one, I was 7 years ago sexuel actve. To believe that from a persone you must be insane.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/08

Reply to Sexologist