Question
Posted by: dj g | 2008/06/24

Burning feeling inside of penis

Can you help me plz?

I have this problem for about a month now. Everytime a pea i get a burning feeling inside my penis thats not a nice feeling. It also happens when i masturbate and ejaculates :-( I've also noticed just before i pea that there is a small amount of sperm coming out of the tip of the penis.

Do you think its some kind of disease or can you refer me to one of the other Experts on the health24 website??? im a bit embarrassed to go to the doctor bcoz i dont want him to look at my penis - too private :-(

hope you can help and give me a list of disease it could be.

thanks

Dear Grant
You may have a slight infection in the urine tube. Ask your GP/pharmacy just to test your urine for you – you probably won’t need a physical examination if you don’t have any signs like a rash or anything. You may need to take antibiotics.

1
Posted by: Lauren | 2008/06/24

It sounds like a STI ,visit your clinic.

Reply to Lauren