Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/15

BURNING FEELING INSIDE AFTER HYSTERECTOMY

hI, i HAD A HYSTERECTOMY 2 WEEKS AGO. oVARIES WERE KEPT. i HAVE THIS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE BURNING FEELING INSIDE 24/7. PAINKILLERS DON' T HELP,. IS THIS NORMAL, WILL THIS FEELING GO AWAY AND WHAT IS CAUSING THIS. AS SOON AS I TRY AND SLEEP ON MY SIDES, THE BURNING FEELING GETS WORSE AND I AM FORCED TO SLEEP ON MY BACK - FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS. CLAMPS ARE REMOVED BUT STICTHES COMING OUT IN 2 DAYS. BUT THE BURNING FEELING IS INSIDE NOT OUTSIDE. THANX SO MUCH

A hysterectomy is a major operation and all the tissues inside have to heal. You probably need fairly strong painkillers at this stage and an anti-inflammatory may be useful as well.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/16

I would mention it to the dr. I had a hysterectomy and I never experienced that.