Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/21

Burning feeling

Since monday i have had this very weird burning feeling. On monday i thought i was getting a bladder infection as i had to pee every 30 minutes. but it doesnt hurt to pee. It seems to burn afterwards my genital area and my rectum. I then thought maybe i was constipated and that piles were causing the pain so i have taken some laxatives. What could be causing this?

It could be one of a number of things - thrush, bladder infection. You would have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/21

After the birth of my son(4months) i started to get this burning feel after i have intercourse.i have used virginal cream thinking its thrush,but it can be cause it still burns after intercourse.
Disparate.....

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/21

It might be thrush. My gynae usually prescribes Canestan cream but if you are not sure go and see your GP.