Question
Posted by: Trudie | 2010/04/15

Burning eyes after exercise

My daughter is 14 years old and is very active. She has been dancing since the age of three years  she does various dance styles and dances about 2-3 hours a day. Lately she is complaining that her eyes are burning after exercise. I check her diet and give her vitamin supplements. I don''t know if this may be an indication of an underlying health problem.

Hi Trudie

Sweat running into her eyes, perhaps? There's no other reason I can think of, only that. Nothing happens to the eyes, at least that I know of, that would cause that problem. So I think it's probably salt in the sweat running into her eyes.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/04/30

Hi Trudie

Reply to fitnessdoc