Question
Posted by: Aya | 2009/01/14

Burning Eye

This morning my one eye was burning so much. When I looked in the mirror it seemed like a small dent on the white and colored part. It dissapeared after half an hour. I was using the computer before I noticed it. The eye is still burning but looks normal.

It has happened about three times in the last 6 months. Whats going on?

Thank u

Dear Aya
Rather go to an optometrist for an examination and testing of your eye ball pressure. If he finds any abnormality that need urgent attention he will refer you to a opthalmologist specialist