Question
Posted by: Sasha | 2009-03-16

Burning down there

Hi Gynaedoc

Me and my boyfriend are both std-free (as far as we know), and HIV negative (both tested). I have never had sexual intercourse with any man without using a condom, including him.

Last month I decided to use Nuristerate. So I' m on it for more than a month now. This weekend we decided to have sex without a condom. When he ejaculated inside me, it felt like my vagina was on fire! I had to go and sit in cold bath, and try to get as much semen out of me as possible, as it seems as if that was causing the burning sensation.

We were both a bit shocked about this. The next night we had sex without a condom again, and he ejaculated in me again. I think that stupidly we thought that the same thing wouldn' t happen again. Well it did, and the burning felt even worse than the previous night.

Does this happen to other people? Is there something wrong with me or him? Should we go for tests? Could it only be his sperm? What will happen if we would decide to have children?

This is not normal. I would suggest that you be tested for infections.