Question
Posted by: LARESA | 2011-02-11

Burning chest sensation

Every now and then i will have a burning sensation on my left side of my chest (from the top of my rib cage to the bottom), and my left arm tends to go numb as well. it doesn''t last long but its uncomfortable and worrisome. What could the problem be?

Laresa

You did not provide much information, like your age, previous medical history, current medical history etc. I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for a full examination and stress ECG to rule out any cardiac pathology.

The pain could be something less serious, like muscular skeletal pain, heartburn etc.