Question
Posted by: Leanne | 2010/07/27

Burning and pain when trying to have intercourse

hi there

please can you help
i jus recently got married and am havin difficulty having sex
it burns when my husband tries to penetrate me and its very painful ,im on the pill Nordettel,. and we have been using ky jelly
please help?

Leanne

Please consult your gynae for a full examination. the pain and burning sensation can be very serious and need to be checked asap!

6
Posted by: Leanne | 2010/07/27

Can someone tell me of a good female gynae in boksburg please?

Reply to Leanne
Posted by: Leanne | 2010/07/27

Thanks i will go with my husband for a checkup
i know newly married couples tend to have alot of sex but we have not been able to have sex for this reason

Reply to Leanne
Posted by: Leon | 2010/07/27

Leanne, newly married couples tend to have a lot of sex and this may sometimes cause bladder infection. Check with your Gynae.

Reply to Leon
Posted by: Leon | 2010/07/27

Reply to Leon
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/27

Reply to sexologist