Posted by: PS | 2011-08-31

Burning after sex

I ve been using triphasil for 4 years as a birth control, last year i started to have yeast few days before my periods and went to a GP then i was given anti biotics then it will disappear and come back again after 2 months or so, i have used betadin doch, cetro soda, drink lots of water, did papsmear (noting is wrong) and now im even scared to have sex coz my clitoris (vulva) burns so bad n feel as if is swollen, some times i even feel as if my vagina has cuts or is tearing during sex and it burns.

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventiung recurrent thrush. Antibiotics are not the right thing to use.

Posted by: Janine | 2011-09-01

This sounds like an infection of some sort. Go see you Gynae or GP.

Reply to Janine