Question
Posted by: m | 2010-05-06

burning

i just want to know, every time i eat bread or buns i get this burning feeling in the crop of my stomach (i dont know how to explain) i drink antibiotiks for my bladder infection, and i have realised that everytime know when i drink my medication it also burns but just lightly. what can it be?should i be concerned

Hallo M
You may have a bit of gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) You can try something like Mucaine for it, but if it persists, see your doctor as you may need a course of anti-acid prescription mediation.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-05-06

Hallo M
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc