Question

burn

Hello
I started having regular sex, for the first time, with my boyfriend from the start of the year. Around the same time I had a bad acid build up in my body and was on medication to bring it under control. A few days after I finished my meds I got my first ever case of cystisis, as far as I know as a friend of mine gets it regularly and she said it sounded like it. I took a herbal cranberry supplement and antiseptic urinary tract sachets and it it cleared up after a few days. The problem is that now almost every time I have sex I get this same problem and my vagina goes bright red. Do you think this is just from the acid or something else? I also experience a slight burning/itch. I have tried using those feminine hygiene wipes that balance the PH level of your vagina and always make sure to go to the loo before sex and clean up afterwards. What else can I do? This is becomming a problem for me.
Thank-you very much for your time!
regards

It may be that you are getting irritation from the friction of sex. You can try using KY jelly. Also if you have a discharge with the burning, it could be thrush and you and your partner would both need treatment for this.

1