Question
Posted by: kat | 2011-02-21

burinex k

Where to get burinex K in SA?10 years on and taken of the market?legs very much swollen and stomach now on ridaque doen''t help.help me please?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Kat, I need to confirm if it has, indeed, been discontinued. Current data from some sources does not indicate this, but it may have been a recent withdrawal. If it HAS been discontinued you wont be able to get any for much longer.

2
Posted by: kat | 2011-03-01

hi still have still same porblems oedema piucking up weight do towards to much water in the body.Blood pressure also rising.
what about bumex???

Reply to kat
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-02-23

Reply to pharmacist