Question
Posted by: lilian | 2010/02/04

burden in my house

I have a partner who is a bit older than me  we have age difference of 14 years. When I met him I thought I met a matured person who is going to give me love and care to my surprise this matured person is the opposite of what I thought, I have a chil with him he does not act like a responsible father I have to remind him for child support or sometimes he will just say I don’ t have money.

I need to take a decision of not having him in my life and my children’ s life am I doing the right thing , I see him as a burden.

Never confuse how OLD someone is, with how Mature they are. There are some awfully childish folks in their 50's, and some frighteningly mature kids in their teens. This is why is is so important to really get to know someone before marrying them or having a child with them.
Child support is not optional, so go to the maintenance court and have the court decide how much he should pay each month, and then he will have to pay it without excuses.

2
Posted by: Kim | 2010/02/04

How old are you guys?

Reply to Kim