Question
Posted by: pp | 2010-08-03

bunions

over 3 mths ago I had bunions from both feet removed. The bunions have healed well. The only problem is the soles of my feet hurt a great deal. By the evening I cannot walk on them they are so sore. They also swell badly at night as well. I feel like I need padded soled shoes so I can walk on air.......Even my running shoes aren''t soft enough. Any ideas as to what can be wrong or suggerstions what I can do? Thanks.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Penny
This may be something totally unrelated to the bunions and be something called plantar fasciitis or metatarsalgia- let your doctor have a look and maybe refer you if he thinks it is necessary.

8
Posted by: Clilloria | 2011-04-30

Reply to Clilloria
Posted by: eagervent | 2011-03-10

Reply to eagervent
Posted by: gissefCic | 2011-02-22

Reply to gissefCic
Posted by: gissefCic | 2011-02-20

Reply to gissefCic
Posted by: gissefCic | 2011-02-19

Reply to gissefCic
Posted by: gissefCic | 2011-02-17

Reply to gissefCic
Posted by: anafdatSstymn | 2011-02-05

Reply to anafdatSstymn
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2010-08-17

Dear Penny

Reply to Healthy Bones