Posted by: uncomfortable | 2012-11-10

bumps on virgina

Both my husband and I have ever only had each other as sexual partners. Our wedding night was our first sexual encounters. Yesterday I felt this uncomfortable feeling on my left lip of my virgina. It felt lik one bump, but this morning I can feel more and they are very sore. It seem to be develeping all over just on the left. I cannot see any white spots (puss) on it. We have not had intercourse in over three weeks, not even any hand action down there. These bumps just apeared overnight. I did use a piblic toilet on Monday, could I have picked up a virus...and will it thab appear four days after? Please help? Medical aid is done and it home treatment can help, I will appeiciate assisstance.

You cannot pick up infections from a toilet. Unfortunately you will have to see a doctor to find out what this is and what treatment is needed.