Question
Posted by: tanya | 2012/07/10

bumps on vagina

i have recently developed small red bumps on my vagina region, i am not sexually active but i do practise oral sex, these bumps are reddish in colour and i am having discomforte after wiping. What could this be ? The last time i had oral sex was 2months ago.

I cannot tell what this is without an examination. You would have to see a doctor.

3

Posted by: Tanya | 2012/07/11

I forgot to mention I make use of sex toys often. Could that also be causing the bumps?

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: tanya | 2012/07/10

sorry doc forgot to mention the bumps are situated on the upper part of the vagina (left outer labia)

Reply to tanya