Question
Posted by: Kim | 2011-09-07

bumps on toes

Hi Doc hope I am at the right place

I have 3 or so bumps (looks like warts but not -|- or watery) on my 3rd and fourth toe its the shoes I wear, what can I use to get rid of them with summer coming up would like to wear open shoes.

thanks
Kim

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Kim, thank you for the question.

Your best option would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the toes and decide what the best treatment choice is. If the cause is the shoes you have one may need to consider new shoes and reducing the pressure on the toes. The excess skin formed can be removed by a number of ‘shaving’ techniques including surgical blades and rough pumices.

2
Posted by: Latoya | 2011-09-16

Hi Kim, i also had that problem, i went to see a podiatrist in Joburg, Standard Bank building, they are all gone, he is the best.

Reply to Latoya
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011-09-11

Hi Kim, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert