Question
Posted by: Sj | 2011-03-24

bumps on my fingers

I have been getting these wierd little bumps on my fingers. tHEY look like little bubbles under my skin. they are hard to the touch and if i press on them it feels like a pin being pressed into my finger. It started just on my finger tips, then went away so i didnt realy worry as it went away but now i am getting bigger ones further down my finger. I remember in my teens it happened once or twice but they completely went away for years and now out of the blue are back again and alot bigger.

What do you think this could be?

Hallo Sj
It could be a dermatitis (allergic reaction) to something you come into contact with. See if a cortisone cream like Stopitch helps?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-03-24

Hallo Sj