Posted by: lippy | 2012-06-24

Bumps on lip

I''ve recently been getting small red bumps on my lips and on my tongue after eating oranges or tomatoes.

I have been ill and I''m still run down. But it does not happen every time I eat these foods.

I thought that the bumps on my lips were cold sores, but they do not crust or blister.
They''ll disappear after a couple of hours or a day.

Could this be an allergic reaction?

It is most probably due to irritation or an allergic reaction and this reaction is not uncommon. You can use allergex tablets to alleviate the symptoms.

Posted by: Raccoon City Survivor | 2012-06-25

Scary Sh!t.

You have been infected with the T-Virus. You better get vaccine soon before you transform in Zombie...

Reply to Raccoon City Survivor