Question
Posted by: tee | 2011-09-25

bumps

Hi doc. I just last week had a boil by my vagina it still hasnt completely gone away but for the most part it has. Today when I took a shower, I noticed small bumps on my inner thigh. Its not too much of a cluster but there are about 20 tin bumps that for kind of a straight line like 2-3 per row. Its sort of clustered but still spread. It doesnt itch but it hurts when It rubs against my pants. Is this simply a rash or should I be concerned?

Tee

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, as you might need a short course of antibiotics to treat the boil, as well as the rash. The rash can be due to spreading of the infection from the boil.