Question
Posted by: Jacqui | 2009/04/06

Bumps

ONce in a while I have a bout of eczema.
I have noticed that about 3 weeks ago I was getting little bumps on my fingertips (on both the inside of my fingers and the top). Yesterday I noticed that my the bumps have spread to my hands and arms. It is not itchy or sensitive (the bumps). It looks like a rash on the inside of my elbows and on my hands the bumps look like oodles of little miniscule bumps.
Can a high acidity diet bring this on? What are your thoughts?

Dear Jacqui
I don't think acidity would be a cause but it may be the type of food you ate ( tomatoes or citrus can cause allergies) Try Stopitch cream on the area and Loratidine antihistamine 1 at night for few days.