Question
Posted by: Liz | 2009/01/27

Bumped Head - Dizzy

I bumped my head last night but can' t remember how I bumped it. I remember before it happened and I remember the pain but can' t remember how it happened. I was very dizzy and sleepy afterwards but did not got to bed right away. This morning I am still dizzy and the area of the head that I bumped (top Right) is very sore. Can you advise on this?

Hi Liz
It sounds as if you have a slight concussion. If you have any neurological symptoms ( double vision, difficulty speaking, weakness in arms or legs, nausea, severe headache) rather see your doctor, otherwise treat symptomatically with pain tablets.