Bump on face

i' m 20 do have occassional breakouts on my face, which after a while do go away. i' ve been using a 3-step product to prevent these breakouts, and it' s been working pretty well thus far.

a few days ago, i got a big bump under my skin which is very noticable. i think it might be a pimple that has hardened. i' ve tried benzoyl peroxide to help dry it out, but it' s not helping.

any suggestions of products that i can use, or a site where i can look up good dermatologists to have a look and help out?

thanks so much

Dear Anonymous
Try treating it with Bactroban ointment closed up with a plaster overnight. If it is very tender, red and warm, let your GP have a look - you may need oral antibiotics and if it makes a small abcess it may need draining. If it is not a chronic problem of cystic acne your Gp can manage it and you don't have to pay expensive fees to the dermatologist.