Question
Posted by: Claire | 2011/04/28

Bump on Chin

Hi Doc, I don’ t know if you are the right person to ask but maybe you can assist. I have a tiny bump on my chin, it looks like a blocked pore but it does not go away and if squeezed, nothing comes out and nothing happens (it doesn’ t get irritated or anything). A couple of days before my period starts, it flares up and becomes this huge pimple that does NOT go away during the duration of my period. It goes away a few days after my period ends and becomes it normal little bump again. What could this be and what could I use to take it away? My skin is practically flawless with the exception of this silly little thing.

Hallo Claire
It may be a small sebaceous cyst that gets infection from time to time. Ask your GP to have a look as it may need to be cut out.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/28

Hallo Claire