Posted by: Leandri Greyling | 2013-01-29

Bump on Boerboel puppy''s head

My Boerboel pup is starting to get a huge bump on her head. It is hard and feels bone like and doesnt seem to bother her at all. She is 5 months old and when she received her last vaccination the vet couldnt stop talking about how healthy and big she is, yet I am worried about this bump, is it normal? What could it be? looks like half a ping pong ball under her skin. she is happy and playfull, her coat is beautiful.

Hi. It is recommended that you take him to the vet for an examination.

Posted by: ryan | 2013-03-14

It is normal if it is at the back of the head and in the centre, all mastiff type dogs get that especially if they are gonna get a big head.. Many vets may not understand this but if it is that then dont worry..

Reply to ryan