Question
Posted by: Mich 39 | 2008/11/14

bump (klier)

There is a bump under my skin on the pinkie side of my left lower arm close to my wrist. It' s probably been there for about a month, if not longer. No-one can see it with the naked eye but you can feel it. It' s the size of a walnut. It' s not painful at all but I' m worried about it. I know if it was in my breast area I should be worried, but what can it be? I don' t think I bumped my arm or anything like that.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you consult an orthropaedic surgeon, as it can be a ganglion cyst, which will have to be removed surgically.

Kind regards