Question
Posted by: gina | 2010/08/26

bump !

my husband and i were recently making love, when he accidently thrust a little too hard, in the process he came out of my vagina and when he thrust again he bumped quite hard against my perineum with his penis. this was really sore! the pain subsided relatively quickly but i noticed that within about 10 minutes a red bump appeared on my perineum, almost at the anus. it looks like it has filled with fluid. i think what happend is that when he thrust against the perineum it bruised as it was quite sore, and the area filled with fluid to protect it. it happened this afternoon, and is much less painful already, shall i watch it to see whether the swelling subsides or go to the dr. its not sore at this time, it just feels a little strange! it is a little red in colour but not too red. i feel so embarrassed to go to the dr about such a silly thing!

Hallo Gina
It may be bleeding under the skin (hematoma). It usually will subside by itself if not too big, but keep an eye on it - if it becomes sore and red on the edges and you feel feverish, please see a doctor as it may get infection and cause an abcess.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/30

Hallo Gina