Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/09/15

Bum pimples

I''d just like to know what causes pimple-like bumps on one''s buttocks? I get one or two now and again. They''re usually sensitive or even painful to the touch. I''m not sure if I can say they appear at a certain time during my menstral cycle or not..

Hallo Anonymous
It is caused by a bacteria (Staph aureus) that gets into a hair follicle due to friction from clothes. Try Bactroban ointment and a band-aid on it if it happens. You can also wash with antiseptic soap to reduce the number of bacteria on your skin (our skin normally has S aureus bacteria on it)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/15

Hallo Anonymous