Question
Posted by: Steve | 2010-11-28

Bullying

I''ve always been bullied in school and that affected my self esteem pretty badly. I always shy away from confrontation and I can never say no to anyone.

It''s become so bad in my job that I just keep saying yes to people that I''m so overloaded that I stress about getting the work done.

Can I eve learn to say no without feeling that they will fight with me?

I don't plan to answer this question, amongst some 70 suddenly posted from the identical IP address, but under 70 different names. Either a large crowd gather around one computer to each ask a question - all similarly phrased and unusually briefly phrased, compared with the thousands of normal messages I usueally receive, and all highly general, as though someone was seeking answers to use elsewhere, rather than anyone having genuine personal problems - or perhaps there is one hermaphrodite with serious Multiple Personality Disorder and a historially awesome collection of different problems, who spent a day posting all these messages.
Something is deeply suspicious about them, so I will not answer them, or any others from the same source.

2
Posted by: repo | 2010-11-30

Cybershrink, that is werid 70 from same IP?

Psychological operation maybe aimed at someone who visits this forum perhaps? I hope it isnt aimed at you, i doubt it is.
Excuse my mild paranoia, as for the hermaphrodite i would love to meet her i mean him, i mean it just to take pictures nothing more i promise!

Reply to repo