Posted by: Jennifer | 2012-04-22

Are there any support groups or methods to help, im bullimic and i think ive gone too far and need help. . . Please, thank you

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hi Jennifer,
Yes there are plenty of support groups available. You can try the fellowship meetings (EDA), that use the 12-step model. Depending on where you live, there are various other support groups at both State and private facilities. Please let me know where you live and I might be able to advisemy on a group.

Posted by: Zohor | 2012-08-09

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt dpiipsoant me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

Reply to Zohor