Posted by: ntobs | 2009-03-17

Bullied coz I`m Gay!

work place environment has become unbearable, management seem to have a problem with my sexual orientation. I was relieved from one position and they hasetenly created another one with out any proper consultation nor what was realy expected out of me in terms of functions. I`ve become an emotional wreck and feel like running away from it all. How do I protect myself from this obvious abuse???

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

You need to raise a grievance immediately. This is not acceptable in the South Africa of today.

Posted by: Boetie | 2009-03-22

Although it sounds like discrimination, it might b difficult 2 prove. Look at your contract, see what your job description is. They can' t just change your contract without proper prior consultation. If U feel unfairly treated speak 2 them + if U get nowhere there then declare a dispute. The CCMA should b able 2 assist U if necessarry.

Reply to Boetie