Question
Posted by: Tamara | 2010-05-24

Bull terriers and skin problem

Hi all, I''m wondering if someone can pls give me some advice,
I have two white bull terriers and both are getting the well known skin " problem"  that they usally get
Is there something I can get to put on it

Hi Tamara
White bull terriers often suffer from skin allergies. If it is an allergy then your options are:
1) treat for external parasites: flea's, lice e.t.c
2) washing with medicated shampoo's can assist in reducing the irritation - something like Virbac Episooth - follow the instructions carefully.
3) Antihistamine/Cortisone Tablets/Injection.
4) Supplement the diet with Essential Fatty Acids

If you are unsure contact your local vet for advise. They may also give you the option of diagnostics to determine the underlying cause.

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010-05-24

Hi Tamara

Reply to CyberVet