Question
Posted by: MS | 2009/08/13

Bull Terriers

Hi I have female Bull Terrier about 6 years old ..When we got her she was nice and fat and healthy .. but now she is very thin.. I only buy Food at the Vet for her and the male..cost R350 per month. I dont know if she is depressed she is not so playful as she used to be but eat everything you give her. I have even got her a nice kennel in the garage as she was used to stay in the house. I got her a de-wormer nothing helps .. we have a big yard and she likes running a lot..She also has this weird behavior of “ acting”  like she is a male towards my other one.. What could be the problem with this weight loss.. The male is very active and nice and fat ..as they get the same food.. with raw meet added to the diet. ?

Dear MS

I think the vet is already waiting for your visit.

4
Posted by: Chill | 2009/08/14

A digestive tract blockage is an acute problem - the description in no way suggests that that is the case.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/14

Check that she hasn' t swallowed something that' s blocking her digestive system. Bull Terriers are notorious for eating stuff. In fact (sadly), the one who lived next door to us ate weird things all the time and choked to death on a huge stone.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/14

Posted by: Chill | 2009/08/13

Maybe the dog is ill. Take her to the vet.

Reply to Chill