Question
Posted by: Maddie | 2010-07-30

Bull Terrier

I am getting a new baby bullie at the end of August and I would like to give him the right food from the start. My previous bullie was on Vet''s Choice (sensitive) because he was white and we had to take extra care. Which dog food would you suggest? This pup is not white, he is brown.

Hi Maddie

Feed your new puppy on of the premium dog foods. Nutrition is important at this age and the manufactures of the premium foods conduct ongoing research to ensure that your puppy is getting the essential required nutrition for growth and development. The premium foods may appear to be expensive but they are not.

I hope this helps

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010-07-30

Hi Maddie

I hope this helps

Reply to Cybervet