Question
Posted by: Gama | 2009/05/28

Bull Terrier

My bull terrier is just over a year old now and he does not have air on hir hips from running between the trees and the wall up and down.. I have tried everything but he just finds a way to do this.. He is a white bull terrier and his skin is swollen and looks raw .. he bites me if i want to put something on it .. any suggestion how I can get this dog to stop or what I can put on his " wounds" 

Dear Gama

If you are desperste you can buy a electric fence or electric shock system from a company called Petsafe.

1
Posted by: Chill | 2009/05/28

It sounds to me fairly likely that your dog is bored. He needs a lot of structured exercise, and he needs stuff to do, or a companion.

Reply to Chill