Question
Posted by: Amanda Greyling | 2012/04/03

Bull Terier behavior

Ons Bull Terrier is 4 maande oud. Die hondjie nibble ons en as ons met haar raas dan trek sy haar neus so op en gaan vir ons. Ons weet nie hoe om dit te hanteer nie. Veral met my die vrou van die huis en my kleinkind. Ek is bang vir haar as sy so maak. As iemand dalk kan help.

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Amanda, I am so very sorry but my Afrikaans is very bad, but from what I gather your little one is nibbling on you and then trying to tug and bite? If this is the case you need to deal with this now to stop it happening as they are wonderful dogs but very strong and a habit like this needs to be 'nipped' in the bud immediately or future bites can occur. This is not something I can deal with on a forum as you need to be shown exactly what to do and the whole human/canine hierarchy and your interaction needs to be changed. Either let me know where you stay via the forum or email at scotty@scottysdogs.co.za and I will put you in touch with somebody I know and trust to help you. thks s

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2012/04/03

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert