Bull Dogs

I wonder if you can give me some advice?
My husband wants to get a bull dog and i am concerned as we already have 2 dogs (small mix breed jack russell types) and we dont have an enormous yard.
How will the bulldog cope in a smaller area with 2 other dogs?
Are bulldogs aggresive towards other dogs?

Dear Anon

Usually not that aggressive, depends on the size of your property.

Posted by: Big dog lover | 2009-07-19

Bull Dogs are not high energy dogs so U can keep them in a smaller space than say a Boxer or Border Collie. However regular exercise in the form of short walks does them the world of good. We had a Bull Dog when we were children + used to walk her about 3km 3 times a week. They are not usually over agressive + usually make good family pets.

Reply to Big dog lover