Question
Posted by: Tamika | 2010/05/19

Bulky uterus

Hi Doctor

I had an abdominal sonar done and the results came back saying I ahve a bulky uterus measuring 7x5.3cm in diameter.

The spleen measures 8.6 cm in diameter. Several focal lesions could be seen on the spleen &  could represent cysts or otehr focal lesions.

The gallbladder shows glal bladder wall thickening with several gall stones.

What does this mean? Is tehre a reason for me to be worried? I''ve been refered to a physician but she''s only available end of July.

The spleen and gallbladder are not in my field of expertise. The uterine measurements seem pretty normal.

1