Question
Posted by: Nikita | 2011-11-18

Bulimia

Can you please reccommend an expert Bulimia specialist. I have seen various phsychologists and to my dissapointnmet they could not help me.

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello Nikita,
Yes, as Anon has explained, please email me directly, and I will possibly be able to recommend you to someone in your area. I prefer too not advertise professional details online.
Regards,
Graham

2
Posted by: Eating Disorders Expert | 2011-11-21

Hello Nikita,
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders Expert
Posted by: anon | 2011-11-19

You must email Graham directly (see profile details) saying in which area you live. He will then hopefylly be able to direct you to an expert specializing in eating disorders as I personally don''t think certain " normal"  psychologists have the insight, understanding and even patience required to help someone with an eating disorder. Persevere in finding the right expert to help you as you are taking a bold step in the right direction by acknowledging you need help.

Reply to anon