Question
Posted by: E.D. | 2010/01/27

bulimia

Good day.

I would like to know where I can get help for bulimia. I don' t have medical and can' t effort to go to psycheitrist. I tried to solve it myself and done research online but I can' t do it on my own. Please help

YOu are wise to recognize that you need and deserve proper expert help and to be trying to find it. Excellent.
Now, as I don't know where you are ( and I can't keep track o all individuals and facilities ) I can't tell you specifically where.
BUT, most private psychiatrists should be able to assess and either treat bulimia or refer you to a specialist with a special interest in it. Most private psych facilities will be able to treat it and will have a team who are skilled at doing so. And any major state hospital, certainly every medical school dept of psychiatry, should be capable of assessing and treating eating disorders like bulima. Tara used to have a special eating disorders unit, and other medical schools may also have one

2
Posted by: E.D. | 2010/01/27

Thank you very much for such a fast response. I live in Boksburg. I will try to find medical school where I could get help. I never thought of that. Once again. Many thanks

Reply to E.D.