Question
Posted by: winnie lourens | 2010-04-21

buite my self

ek kry angs aanvalle ek drink talomil vir 12 jaar maar ek raak so buite my self alles iereteer my ek is bevoeterd dit voel vir my my liggaam is te klein vir alles war duur my gaan en as ek so is dan eet ek alles dit is of my liggaam net kos soekek haat dit om so te voel en kan dit nie bekostig om so te eet nie ek moet 15 kg verloor asseblief gee raad baie dankie groete winnie

Lets see. Talomil is a generic citalopram, an thus like Cilift, etc. 12 years is rather a long time to be on it for Anxiety. When you mention "angs aanvalle" I'm wondering whether these are episodes of ordinary anxiety, or panic attacks. Anyhow, if the symptoms persist, I'd wonder why you were still taking the medicine, and a different med might suit you better, as would CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) which is very effective in anxiety disorders.
I think it's high time that you got yourself re-assessed, for a second opinion, but a good local specialist psychiatrist. He could check the diagnosis and discuss with you various alternative treatment options

1