Question
Posted by: JC | 2011-05-12

Built up anger

I have so much anger inside of me and I am ready to explode. I have been such a push over, I let people walk all over me. I keep my mouth shut when I shouldn''t and when I don''t keep my mouth shut things just never turn out the way they are suppose to. Certain things have just happened that have forced me to fight for my own right and I have just lost all these battles. People in general have just become my worst enemy - no morals from the bunch I have dealt with in my profession. People just take and take and take and expect everything for free. I have just been stressed out for the last 6 months or more and it''s all just getting to me.

Main point of this is I put myself down all the time. Maybe I am a perfectionist and over controling. Saying NO has never been easy. It''s becoming a word I use more and more often because of certain ungrateful people.

So you need to learn how to be assertive rather than aggressive or passive, and a good psychologist oughht to be able to help you with that.

1